Regulated Associate Members - Educational External or Visiting Student
Applications must be submitted at least 45 days prior to the start date of the elective. Failure to do so may result in registration not being issued in time for the start date of the elective. Elective students may not start an elective until CPSM has approved the application and registration has been issued.
- Application forms expire six months after they are received at CPSM.
- Certificates of Professional Conducts are valid for one year after the date of issue and must be received directly from the issuing body. Certificates of Professional Conducts submitted by the applicant will not be accepted (refer to Notice to Applicants below).
- Registration Requirements for Regulated Associate Members, Educational (External or Visiting Student)
- Visiting and External Student Checklist
- Application Form
- MINC Consent Release Form
- Certification by Medical School or PA Program
- Notice to Applicants
- Credit Card Authorization
The forms and documents listed above are required to be completed and submitted to CPSM by:
The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba
1000-1661 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg MB R3J 3T7