Submitting a Complaint

If you have a concern about your physician you should consider resolving it through open and honest discussion between the two of you.  If you have already tried to address your concern through direct communication with the physician, or if direct communication is not an option for you and/or the concern is serious, the College may be able to assist you through its complaints process.

It may be useful to contact the College by telephone or email to determine how to proceed.  You may be referred to other organizations where the College is unable to respond to your concerns.  If your concern is serious or complicated, it may require a more extensive review and you will have to submit your complaint in writing before it will be investigated.

Inquiries can be made by calling 204-774-4344 or toll-free 1-877-774-4344 and asking that your call be directed to the Complaints & Investigations Department or by an email addressed to

Should I Complain?

How to Submit a Complaint