Regulated Associate Members - Educational External or Visiting Student
Applications must be submitted at least 45 days prior to the start date of the elective. Failure to do so may result in registration not being issued in time for the start date of the elective. Elective students may not start an elective until the College has approved the application and registration has been issued.
If you have not received your criminal record check, you may submit your application without this document and then forward your criminal record check to the College once you have received it. Your registration will not be delayed if you have submitted a completed criminal record check undertaking along with your application.
- Application forms expire six months after they are received in the College office.
- Criminal record checks are valid for one year after the date of issue and the College requires the original of this document.
- Letters of standing are valid for one year after the date of issue and must be received directly from the issuing body. Letters of standing submitted by the applicant will not be accepted.
- Registration Requirements for Regulated Associate Members, Educational (External or Visiting Student)
- Visiting and External Student Checklist
- Application Form
- MINC Consent Releast Form
- Criminal Record Check Undertaking
- Certification by Medical School or PA Program
- Notice to Applicants
- Credit Card Authorization
The forms and documents listed above are required to be completed and submitted to the College by:
The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba
1000-1661 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg MB R3J 3T7