Questions and Answers

  • I am registered in another province.  Am I eligible in Manitoba?
    Please refer to the requirements for registration under the Agreement on Internal Trade.
  • Why do I get different information from everyone regarding documents and requirements for registration?
    In addition to the College’s requirements for registration, applicants must often have to deal with recruiters and immigration offices.  The requirements for each party vary.  Contact the College directly for information on the registration requirements.
  • Do I require a job offer prior to applying for registration?
    A job offer is not required prior to applying for registration in Manitoba.
  • What documents will you need to assess my credentials?
    1. Full Registration
    2. Conditional Registration
    3. Clinical Assistant Register
    4. Physician Assistant Register
    5. Agreement on Internal Trade Registration