Applying for Medical Corporation
- The application will be for a licence period not to exceed 12 months. The date the corporation is to be registered is the date that all documents and monies are received in our offices.
- Requirements for Application:
- Completed Web Application
- Copy of Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Amendment, Articles of Conveyance, Articles of Amalgamation, or like articles of the Corporation certified by the Director, Corporations Branch, or the Province of Manitoba (the Director).
- Current Certificate of Status (original) issued by the Director as defined in The Corporations Act of Manitoba (the “Director”);
Registration – $350
Annual Fee – $150
3. Forward all documents to the following:
The College of Physicians & Surgeons of Manitoba
Registration of Corporations
1000-1661 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg MB R3J 3T7