Registration Under the Agreement on Internal Trade
- Instructions for Registration under the AIT
- Information Regarding Registration under the AIT
- Application for Registration under the AIT
- Certification by Medical School
- Criminal Record Check Undertaking
A CRC must be provided to the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba. You may attend at a local RCMP detachment, the Winnipeg Police Service (WPS) or your local law enforcement agency. You must ensure that the Check contains a Vulnerable Sector Search (VSS). Once the check has been completed, you must send the original to the College offices.Pending receipt of the report you must sign and return the criminal record check undertaking.
If the CRC does not include a VSS, and should registration be issued, applicants are required to attend at the WPS within 30 days of the date of registration for a VSS. Information is available on the Winnipeg Police Services website.
- Document Verification Undertaking
The College uses Physiciansapply.ca for document verification. If you are already registered with Physiciansapply.ca, ensure that you update the Physiciansapply.ca Document Sharing section to enable our College to view your Profile (refer to Document Sharing in the Physiciansapply.ca Online User Guide for Instructions).
- Consent to Release Information Form
- Documentation Checklist
- Specialist Register Application
- MINC Consent Form
- Credit Card Authorization