Physician Assistants Register

An applicant for the Physician Assistants Register must:

  • have graduated from the Physician Assistant Program, University of Manitoba
  • have graduated from a Physician Assistant training program approved by the American Medical Association Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation¬†or¬†the Commission on Accreditation for Allied Health Education Programs and have passed the examination given by the National Commission for the Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)¬†or
  • be a graduate of another physician assistant program acceptable to the council.