Registration and Qualifications Information

Request for Certificate of Professional Conduct

Are You An International Medical Graduate? 

Medical Licensure Program for International Medical Graduates

Apply for a Medical Corporation

Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada - Practice Eligibility Route to Certification

Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA) [formerly the Agreement on Internal Trade]

Manitoba Practice Assessment Program (MPAP)