The Complaints Submission Process
To begin the formal review process of your complaint, please:
- Complete and sign the attached Complaint Form and the Authorization for release of Medical Information form. Both are required.
- Forward the completed, signed forms to the Complaints Department of the College by delivering or mailing the completed forms to:
The Complaints Department
The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba
1000 – 1661 Portage Ave
Winnipeg MB R3J 3T7
Alternatively, your complaint can be faxed to (204) 774-0750 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to attach the SIGNED forms.
Upon receipt of the completed SIGNED forms, the College will:
- Provide the physician(s) complained about with a copy of the written complaint.
- Contact those individuals/institutions who may have information relevant to the complaint.
- Review all information.
Following the review, the College will:
- Inform you and the physician(s) in writing of the results of the review.
For a detailed explanation of the complaints process, please refer to “Step by Step Through the Process”.
If you have any questions or require any clarification on completing this form, please contact the College.